Moema Rocha

Minha foto
“Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.”

quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2017

3º MB. - Bruce Almighty scene (2003). Book: Way to Go! pg 30.


JANITOR
You're looking for room 7.

BRUCE
HELLOOOOOO

BRUCE
Yep, seems to be.
Kinda bright, though.

JANITOR
Yeah, it is for most people. They
spend their lives in the dark...
...thinkin' they can hide from me.

BRUCE
Oh, the elevator's broken, huh?

JANITOR
Yeah, but I'll get around to it.

BRUCE
You installed a clapper?

JANITOR
Nope. Catchy jingle, though.
CLAP ON. CLAP OFF. CLAP ON, CLAP
OFF. THE CLAPPER.
Just can't get it out of my head.

BRUCE
Well, good luck with that.
I wanna go now.


JANITOR
Okay, but the boss'll be right out.

JANITOR
You must be Bruce. I've been expecting
you.

BRUCE
Oh, this is hilarious. So you're the
boss and the electrician and the
janitor.

Must be a killer Christmas party.
Don’t get drunk. One of you might need a ride home.   (Ha ha ha)

JANITOR
You always were funny Bruce.
Just like your father.
He didn’t mind rolling up his sleeves, son.
People underestimate the benefits of good 'ol manual labor. 
There's freedom in it. Happiest people in the world stink like hell at the end of the day.



BRUCE
All right, what is this?
How do you know my father? And how 
did you get my pager number?



JANITOR
Oh, I know quite a lot about you Bruce.
Just about everything there is to know. Everything you've ever said,done or thought about doin', is right there in that file cabinet.


BRUCE
Wow, a whole drawer. Just for me?
Mind if I take a look?


JANITOR
It's your life.
This ought to be good.


JANITOR
Now this last entry was a little disturbing.

JANITOR
“The gloves are off, God.
God has taken my bird and my bush.
God is a mean kid with a magnifying glass.
Smite me, oh, mighty smiter”.


©

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário